-
November 8th, 2005, 11:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've noticed that this seems to be a very diverse group. So I was wondering what the ages were of people on here. (if you are under 18 do not your age)
How long have you been collecting? and Are you collecting for yourself or someone else?
____________________________________________
I am 28 and have been collecting AG for about 4 yrs now. The collection started out for my dd but now seems to be becoming more of a shared collection [img]tongue.gif[/img] I really don't know which of us loves the dolls more [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ November 08, 2005 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Homemommie ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 08, 2005 09:28 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks